What if PIO says no record of complaint

I applied to seek information regarding my complaint to Principal of my college but the PIO informed me that there is no record of my complaint and action taken on that complaint. I went in first appeal,the appellate authority directed the PIO to provide sought information. But again PIO informed that there was no record of my complaint as well as action taken on my complaint. What next I should do?

Comments

• After 45 days u submit 2nd appeal before information commission.

• You can also file FIR against PIO and First Appellate Authority u/s 420,166A,217,167,467,468,471,34 and 120B of IPC,1860
  • You can also file complaint with the grievance redresal committee constituted constituted by the order of the Supreme court of India  in SLP No.24295 of 2006 Dt. 16-05-2017 and Civil Appeal Number 887 of 2009 Dt. 08-05-2019 and act/guidelines issued by AICTE vide No.F.No.37-3/Legal/AICTE/2009

if not then file the same complaint to the Ombudsman committee constituted under the above law in your college.

• Actually the complaint was against irregularities in admissions and
    examinations,e.g. valuation and manipulation in marks etc. Being autonomous college college examination is conducted by college itself. I demanded inquiry of irregularities made and change in marks given by original valuer. I have got the receipts of complaints. But PIO says there is no record of my complaint as well as any inquiry  conducted. I want to file an FIR but some people suggest IPC is not attracted that's why need  appropriate suggestions.

• pls call me on 9431640533